Sunday 4 November 2012

Bright pink lippy.







Right now i'm super frustrated as i just wrote this whole post out, and then accidently deleted it, ooops. So here we go again..

This is a lipstick from the brand tease, which is a brand that I've never seen anywhere apart from the factory shop. I spotted the whole tease lipstick selection last time I was in there and having never heard of the brand before I assumed it was probably just some cheap, tacky make. I wasn't actually planning on buying this but I had a spare pound left and this lipstick is only £1, so you can't really go wrong, also I have been meaning to try a brighter lipstick but didn't want to have to spend money on something just to be disappointed. I probably should mention this lipstick is a lot brighter in person than in these pictures.
Well, I have been pleasantly surprised by this product. The colour transfers onto the lips so well, coming out on to the lips the exact colour it is when not on the lips, as I find some lipsticks can look a really nice colour but when put on the lips they can come out quite sheer meaning you have to use a lot of it, but not with this. Also it does last quite a while, I do find myself having to dab on a little more if i'm wearing this throughout the whole day but I get that with most products anyway.

Overall, i'm thoroughly impressed, so if you're in to bright colours or just a complete bargain hunter like me then i'd definitely recommend popping in to your nearest factory shop and getting one of these. I'm not saying it's a great lipstick, but it is for one that only costs £1!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment