Sunday 4 November 2012

Two products I've been loving this month!

Revlon colorstay foundation.
 This has been my go to foundation this month, and i doubt that will be changing anytime soon. I read so many reviews on this so just over a month ago, so when my other foundation ran out I decided to buy this instead and i'm so glad I did. It's the best foundation i've used, the colour matches my skin tone for a start which is something I can't often find, as I rather pale skin but this one matches me perfectly. As i'm only young,  also suffer with spots quite a lot and have found that the coverage this foundation has is perfect for covering up any uneven skin tones, blemishes, everything, it's always covered and you don't even need to use too much.
Unless i'm going out somewhere I don't really like to set my foundation with powder so i'm glad that with this foundation I don't need to, I don't get any shine from it and it has such good staying power. I went to a party on friday night wearing this, danced the whole night and it  didn't budge in the slightest. I'm just super impressed, especially as I managed to pick this up for only £8! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone.


Collection 2000 extreme felt tip liner in black.
I was in boots the other week and I spotted this eyeliner for only £3 or £4, one of the two, and as the eyeliner I had at the time was nearly run out I decided I might aswell get it. This is the first felt tip style liquid eyeliner I've brought and I just love how easy it is to apply, it really is just like using a felt tip pen to draw on yourself, it glides on that easily. I didn't know if it would have that great staying power considering it was so cheap, but I also wore this to the party on friday and after hours of dancing it hadn't smudged at all, and I was sporting rather large eyeliner flicks with this.

These two products have been my absolute favourite makeup products to use this month and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment